DELIVERY IN LITHUANIA
– The goods are sent by registered mail of Lithuanian Post or, upon request, by LP express, Ommiva terminals. Parcels are shipped within 1-2 business days of receiving payment for the goods.
– Delivery of goods within the territory of Lithuania takes from 2 to 5 working days, depending on the chosen shipping method.
– Due to the busy holiday season (Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc.), parcel delivery may not correspond to postal services officially announced delivery time and may be delayed .
– Goods are shipped abroad by registered postal mail via Lithuanian Post or, upon request, by express courier companies (DHL, Fedex and others). Parcels are shipped within 1-3 business days of receiving payment for the goods. To order express delivery please contact email@example.com before ordering.
– The buyer or the consignee, in the case of goods sent to a person other than the buyer, shall be liable for any applicable import and other taxes applicable in that country relating to the taxation of the consignments.
– It takes 3 to 30 business days for your item to arrive internationally, depending on the shipping method you choose and the country of destination:
- Europe and the European Union – 3 to 10 business days.
- United States – 10 to 30 business days.
- Canada – 20 to 30 business days.
- Australia – 15 to 30 business days.
- Rest of the world – 15 to 30 working days.
– Due to the busy holiday season (Christmas, New Year, Easter, etc.), the delivery of items abroad, especially to the United States, Canada, Australia, may be delayed due to busy postal services.