The exchange and return of good quality goods is governed by Article 6.362 of the Civil Code and the Retail Regulations. If the Buyer does not like the shape, size, color, model or completeness of the purchased item, he has the right to replace it with an analogous item within 14 days from the date of sale.
If the Seller does not have a product suitable for replacement, the Buyer shall be entitled to return the item to the Seller and to refund the money paid for it.
The Goods shall be replaced and returned upon receipt of the Buyer’s written request by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter must clearly state whether the item is intended to be replaced or to be returned. The request shall be accompanied by a document (invoice) certifying the purchase / sale of the item from this seller. If the Buyer fails to submit the document of purchase and sale of the goods, the goods shall be replaced or other requirements of the Buyer specified in the request shall be fulfilled only with the consent of the Seller.
The buyer’s claim for replacement or refund is satisfied if:
- The item has not been used,
- The product is intact, retains its useful properties and has not lost its appearance,
- The goods are in their original and undamaged packaging. If the Buyer has lost or damaged the original product’s packaging but the product itself has not lost all its consumable properties and commercial appearance, then the lost packaging shall be charged a fee of 5 Euros, which shall be deducted from the refund amount.
- The Buyer has evidence that he has purchased the item from the Seller. Provides purchase invoice,
- The Buyer, at its own expense and packaged in such a way that the item will not be damaged at the time of shipment and the packaging does not lose its properties, shall return the item by registered preferential mail by sending it to the Sellers correspondence adress: Vynuogiu street 17, Vosyliukai village, Trakai district, LT-21427 Lithuania.
Upon receipt of the returned item, the Seller undertakes to transfer the money by bank transfer to the same account from which the payment was made at the time of purchase within 7 business days.
Upon receipt of the item to be replaced, the Seller undertakes to send a new item previously agreed with the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer within 3 business days.
Custom made goods or those that have been customized upon request will not be subject to the 14 day return / replacement policy and will only be returned or replaced with the Seller’s consent.
The first section of the Retail Regulations, entitled “Replacement and Return of Good Quality Goods”, provides that some quality goods may only be returned with the Seller’s consent, that is, if the item contains pearls, gems, precious metals and articles other than imitation jewelery (codes by 7101-7116, 7118).
If you have any questions please contact: +370 683 96186 or email@example.com